Friday, July 25, 2008

Pierre Cardin's Weird House

I guess all of you have heard of "Pierre Cardin" by Pierre Cardin, the famous brand in world of fashion. The Italian-French designer who was born in 1922 has been a source of inspiration to many people all over the world.
A few days ago I saw a post about his weird mansion in France which is inspired by his very much famous fashion campaign called "the Bubble Dress" introduced in 1954.
I hope you enjoy as much as I do when you see the different parts of his house.
Cheers

5 comments:

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

that is some wicked house!!

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that exact make. The prices for the velcros were approximately 300 dollars on every page. But for all I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that meticulous make. The prices for the sneakers were approximately 300 pounds everwhere. But definitively I base this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices for the shoes were approximately 190 bucks on every site. But for all I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you say about it?