Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pink Floyd member Richard Wright Died!

I have been listening to Pink Floyd for almost past 20 years! (I'm 27)
So logically death of Richard Wright should be something huge, but it is not!
I have received lots of emails, off lines and massages regarding the incident but nothing happened to me!
He was the keyboardist of Pink Floyd and his works in a few song of the hit album "The Dark Side of the Moon" and some parts of another album called "Middle" are recognizable.
Like my other friends who have named him the Legend, the Legendary Keyboardist, Pink Floyd's Soul and stuff like this; I believe he was an ordinary man who happened to become a founding member of one of the most respected Rock band of all times, Pink Floyd.

So I am asking you to stop naming him and may him rest in peace.
And by the way, the next bell will ring for whom? Roger Waters? David Gilmour? or the forever neutral Nick Mason?
Only God knows!
Cheers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just "an ordinary man"? dude you suck balls!!!

Anonymous said...

ordinary?!!
dont talk ill of the dead!

Mimi Cafe' said...

Well I guess these two friends of mine had not read the post carefully! I invite you one more time to read it and then if you insist on these hilarious comments then I will discuss the matter with you personally! And I'm actually surprised, Nadia you know Pink Floyd?! That's amazing thou!