Friday, September 19, 2008

The Return of Metallica


Here is the very good one!
Metallica has come back with another powerful album called "Death Magnetic" and it is very well indeed!
I was lucky to get the package in its first week and I am really happy with my purchase. Although I was happy with "St. Anger" but I still remember all the negative feed backs on 2004.

In Death Magnetic, the aging rockers has returned to before Bob Rock's era and took a look at 1980s and it reminded me of "...And Justice For All".
Listening to the band play, it's hard not to thrill at Metallica's mastery of aggression and you have to trust me and get this one as soon as possible.

Hearing Death Magnetic is like hearing Metallica again and for goodness sake it has song called Unforgiven III which reminds me the old days with Metallica.
The album topped the Billboard chart and made it the 5th straight success of a Metallica album in past two decades.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Cheers

No comments: